- The Bible: We believe in the divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture (The Bible); that the Bible is infallible in its declarations, final in its authority,
all-sufficient in its provision and comprehensive in its sufficiency. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
- The Trinity: We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, and that these three are one God.
- Jesus Christ: We believe in the virgin birth and the incarnation, crucifixion, saving death, burial, bodily resurrection and the triumphal ascension of the Lord Jesus
- Salvation: We believe in the fall of man. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that salvation of sinners is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone
after the sinner has repented of his sins, confessed to God and prayed to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- The Second Coming of Christ: We believe in the personal and pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ to receive unto Himself His Church and afterwards to set up His
Throne as king. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved (resurrection unto life) and the unsaved (resurrection unto damnation) John 5:28-29, Daniel 12:2, Romans 2:7. We believe in the
eternal conscious bliss of all true believers in Christ and also the eternal conscious punishment of all Christ rejecters.
- Holy Spirit Baptism: We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the church and in our world today. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and that this baptism,
with its accompanying gifts of the spirit, is promised to every true believer. Acts 2:4.
- Healing, Signs & Wonders: We believe in divine healing, signs, wonders and miracles in the atonement of Jesus Christ through prayer of faith offered by true believers in
the name of Jesus Christ.
- The Five-Fold Ministry: We believe in the five-fold ministry, that God has given some Apostles, and some Prophets and some Evangelists, and some Pastors and Teachers for the
perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry for the edifying of the Body of Christ.
- Holiness: We believe in Holiness and that every true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ should endeavour to be equipped by the power of the Hold Spirit to live a holy and
righteous life and produce the fruit of the spirit. Galatians 5:22.
- The Body of Christ: We believe in the unity of all true believers, that all belong to the body of Christ (the church) irrespective of denominational affiliation and